bailout's 52 in 24: week 3 - Soft SOOC

Edit My Images
Yes
Week 1 - Close to Home SOOC

Rushed effort to get something to post on final day. I thought it may be a bit more abstract than it turned out to be.

full

Hey every effort counts. I'd love to know what you got going on here? I realize it's pine branches, probably from your Christmas tree. What are they in? I like the way it gives it a nice frame

Nice abstacty stuff - worrisit?

Interesting, I quite like it. Would be interesting to see the pine in a heap rather than flat, if it would give some depth to the picture.

It makes a really interesting image. Definitely abstract in my book. I look forward to seeing some more.

Thank you for all the kind words. I think a bit of editing to increase the contrast on the walls would have enhanced the radial lines which would have helped the image. Also I wanted to post it in portrait orientation but the two branches poking out in the bottom 2 corners made the image quite unbalanced in portrait. Unfortunately I couldn't reshoot it by then as there was already chopped up brambles on top.

Anyway, on to week 2.

Nice and spannery - suits the mono.

A good collection.. perfect for mono as it brings out the texture.

Both images are belters for me. The first is top notch. I love how it wasn't obvikous at first glance so I had to think about it. This is what makes good photography IMO.

As for week 2: Can't get much harder than a spanner, and the close point of view to fill the frame works really well. A cracking start to your 52. Good stuff!

Week 3 - Soft SOOC

Just a quick play with the 'Soft Focus' mode on my camera.

full

Last edited:
I've never had one that's flowered. Fits the theme very nicely.

Back