Ballistic Tornado GR4......

best thing is good clothing and plenty of layers.a pop up tent is worth the extra weight you'll have to carry.www.Fox2.co.uk is worth joining as their is a section on locations and direction that the traffic travels.scanners are handy but not essential.
300mm lens and crop sensor will be fine.

Cracking shot fella, incidentally, how much are you after for the 500? I have a friend who will be buying one in the new year (mk i) and just trying to work out the average price they are going for.
Ask him to message me mate.i don't want to get into trouble with the guys on here.

Bloody hell :wideyed: Fantastic shot! (as are all your images)
Must have been a bit of noise as that went past.
(Presume you weren't near enough to feel the heat. lol)

Bloody hell :wideyed: Fantastic shot! (as are all your images)
Must have been a bit of noise as that went past.
(Presume you weren't near enough to feel the heat. lol)
The smell of fuel lingered for ages!
Thanks mate

great image!

I struggled to get a decent shot of the Vulcan and that was travelling a LOT slower :)

Well I'm going to differ with the fan-club above.

It's a pretty crowded composition, image-wise.

And in terms of meaning (let's not forget meaning - the main thing in life), you seem to be glamourising a war machine.

To do that is a young boy thing, isn't it? Or something out of Hollywood? There's no glamour in war, only attrition. Let's not kid ourselves. We can honour those who fight without glamourising the means.

Well you can't please everyone.
As for the crop well it's was mostly a frame filler to begin with and losing some OOF grass didn't worry me at all.
Wonder why you clicked on the image at all if you Don't like "glamourising" war?

Back