balls of Glowing sparks

Name
kev
Edit My Images
Yes
Popped out tonight as I'd managed to keep my son from disappearing, took some wire wool.

IMG_0031a.jpg

IMG_0022a.jpg

IMG_0011a.jpg

IMG_0009b.jpg

IMG_0009a.jpg

IMG_0005a.jpg

interesting shots..... would love to have at something like this one day.... think half the prob with this is getting the correct amount of wirewool in the first place...

Nice shots mate. Whatever you do, don't buy the ultra fine, it only lasts a few seconds lol. What we did was the normal fine wirewool, with a little bit of ultra fine in there, just to help light it easier :)

I think 3 and 4 are my favs, would have liked to have seen them with out the trolley in the shot too, just a little distracting for me. Good pics none the less though (y)

Ah, there you are! Indeed There's nothing wrong with your collection. What I do like about the first two is the way the blue foreground meets up with the yellow sparks and the urban light glow in the night sky.
I also think the tunnel ones works too, and if anything, the trolley adds to it.

It is fun, isn't it? :D

Last edited:
Thanks Ian, must say yours are better........the funny thing on the trolley....as we were heading off we were discussing about the usually discarded trolley and there it was.....Im suffering man flu atm plus its been a bit chilly of late.........I will head out soon, think some dusk shots are in order next.

Been playing indoors with water drops hehe.

Thanks Ian, must say yours are better........the funny thing on the trolley....as we were heading off we were discussing about the usually discarded trolley and there it was.....Im suffering man flu atm plus its been a bit chilly of late.........I will head out soon, think some dusk shots are in order next.

Been playing indoors with water drops hehe.

Well, in your case you seem to have got the focus spot on as I know that isn't easy to do when it's dark. So, as a result it all looks great at your end. (y)

Get well soon, and hope you'll be back out there doing some more spinning very soon.

Back