Ban the person above you

Banned because I was Nod before I was [Real Name]! Despite any possible relationship between the two, when the bump was named Nod, Mum and Dad didn't know if I was Arthur or Martha.
Also banned for thinking Cob is cute. It's a polite way of saying overpriced mud hut, often with a straw roof...

Sorry, if they loved it that much, it'd be on your birth certificate. :p

Last edited:
Banned for forgetting about me. I was merely suspended, and not permanently banned ;).

Banned for forgetting about me. I was merely suspended, and not permanently banned ;).
Last Man Standing....

I have drunk all the tinnies. Some sweet Sherry on Cobra's sideboard........

Are there two Shirley's, only room for one here. I don't drink Sherry more of a light wine. Ban all men that drink Sherry, sweet or dry.:eek:

Dug out my vinyl copy of Band on the Run, also Bob Dylan and The Band, Aretha singing Band of Gold....

Then Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and anything by The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band........

You can:t beat a good band...
I don't understand that reply.

Are there two Shirley's, only room for one here. I don't drink Sherry more of a light wine. Ban all men that drink Sherry, sweet or dry.:eek:
Surely you can't be Sherry

Oh hang on I will take my shirt off....

Hey here's a Red Stripe gor you ti sup while you iron my shirt.... [emoji75]

I'm not Sherry, hang on, hang on before stripping off the shirt, I'll need my sunglasses.:jimlad:

I'm not Sherry, hang on, hang on before stripping off the shirt, I'll need my sunglasses.:jimlad:
Too late....... UI will just stand here and glow.....

Are there two Shirley's, only room for one here
There can only ever be one (y)

Shirley you can't be serious....
emoji56.png
: Nervous?
: Yes.
First time?
No, I've been nervous lots of times.

I'm off to bed, before I go, Both of you are banned for flirting, sleep tight both of you xx

Good days work Mr. C.:) sleep tight. And you Hugh.:sleep:
You know you you want to be kept awake
There can only ever be one (y)

: Nervous?
: Yes.
First time?
No, I've been nervous lots of times.

I'm off to bed, before I go, Both of you are banned for flirting, sleep tight both of you xx
Only one.... but this thread is full of old Cobras.....

She told me she was called Sherry and you said she was sweet.......

Self banned for having Sherry on Cobra's sideboard... (Only slipped off twice.)

Never touched the bottle. It was less Amontillado than a mounted lady... :whistle:

Go on Nod, post something quick and it'll make your posts 26.000, go go go

Ooh it's like the London Dungeon in here..... all the skeletons of the banned [emoji33]

Banned for not realising that OOF posts don't count
Banned for not knowing they do and have done since swapping to Xen :D

Banned for not realising that OOF posts don't count

Double banned! (Although maybe I should have this ID cancelled and set up another...)

Back