Bands Instore Performances (C&C wanted)

Name
Jessica
Edit My Images
Yes
Has been a few months since I've been on here and thought I'd post some recent shots as I'd like to get honest opinions.

I'm finding my main problem at the moment to be croping/editing of the photos. I'm quite rubbish at it:shake: Unfortunately I don't have photoshop. All I have is paint shop and I don't really know how best to use it's functions.

Anyway onto the photos:

l_8f6362a92b4771944030ba1ba324bb07.jpg

Vampire Weekend

l_af825ca124b533608447f7c0e57f3e81.jpg

Vampire Weekend - Not in focus, but for some reason I like

l_e17c3e734433f413df9a678f37362c1b.jpg

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

l_c56ad514239d41e82c0ed3d3d606aa69.jpg

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

I'm hoping those pics don't show up too huge. I'm sure someone will tell me if there is a problem.

I have a load more here> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=226557578 if anyone wants to see. I didn't want to post to many, or make multiple posts.

I use Paintshop - it does everything I need. Unfortunately most books and magazines and websites assume everybody has Photoshop. If you want to know anything specific, just ask.

The shots are ok - in fact no. 1 is excellent, and would be superb if the mike was just the other side of his mouth! The other 3 are a bit soft, by maybe can be sharpened. Lighting in all of them is very good.

Thank you. I think all of these (with maybe the exeption of the last one) were taken without flash. Luckily the lighting at these instores is very varied throughout any set, so although a load of photos will come out a strange green colour, some will come out quite nice.

Back