Bank

I like that a lot, a shame about the monitor in the top left corner but maybe that was unavoidable ? my kind of shot and the pp suits it too, well done.

Camera Shy said:
I like that a lot, a shame about the monitor in the top left corner but maybe that was unavoidable ? my kind of shot and the pp suits it too, well done.

Thanks very much :). Yes to get the underground sign in and avoid people it was the only spot. Also i had to work fast as i knew i would get told to move on.

really like this, like the pp, works well with the image. Would have been nice to have some movement in the train.

I will have a look, i did capture the train coming in so I will see how that turns out. Thanks for the feedback.

Very nice and sharp.
ike the conversion but the train could benefit from being a little less red?

Nice name by the way ;)

Cheers, and yes it is :D

Nice shot, it's not often you find a tube stop that quiet! I agree with Trev that the saturation of the red is a bit much, but that's being picky!

I do like this shot. I am not usually a fan of popped dour but I do tink it works in this case. The overall image composition is excellent too!

I like everything about this shot, colour, clarity ... well worth stopping for (y)

that processing is wow!!

when i travelled to bank it wasnt so plush...1980

scotty94 said:
Thumbs up here too, really like the processing, would love to see a version with a moving train too...

Thanks. I do have a moving train but there are a couple of people in the shot which distracts from the lines and wouldnt work so well. Maybe i could merge 2 shots, one with the moving train and this one with the empty platform. I will see what i can do. Thanks again. :)

Back