bargain?

nelly3164

Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys its been a long time since i was on here, had to sell all my camera equipment. anyway i was using nikon but have the chance to get a canon 20d boxed with all accessories and kit lens for £175. is it worth it? i will have to start all over again but at least i will be back to what i love. see you all soon.

If you can afford it, it's worth it!

p.s. wb :)

a canon 20d boxed with all accessories and kit lens for £175. is it worth it?

Dose the term "rip his arm off" hold any meaning for you;)

They still go for £250+ on ebay!

Having said that, it's the same price I eventually payed for a low clicks, mint, boxed 30D recently :woot:

thanks for the quick replies guys, eric its had 8,657 clicks through it.

it will be mine by the end of the week! whoo hoo, back to it at last!

Eric stalks the halls of ebay like the grim reaper, scaring people off auctions and getting very deals. ;):LOL:

Sounds like a great deal nelly but more so, you sound really excited. WB. :D

Eric MC how did you get a 30d so cheap?

Just being in the right place at the right time to be honest;)
I've been looking out for a second body for a while and last Saturday I was checking out the 30d's on ebay when I spotted a boxed, mint, low clicks 30D complete with a Sigma 17-70 and a couple of filters with a "buy it now" price of £375:eek: It was also only 30 mins drive from me so within the hour I'd bought and collected it (and saved myself the postage:LOL:)

As I have the 17-70 range covered in the lens's I already own I sold the Sigma 17-70 and the filters for £200:clap: So in the end the 30D body cost me the princely sum of £175:woot:

Eric stalks the halls of ebay like the grim reaper, scaring people off auctions and getting very deals. ;):LOL:

Sounds like a great deal nelly but more so, you sound really excited. WB. :D

I am ssooooo excited to get back to my favourite hobby, just means starting all over again, but i cant wait to start again!

Back