Clare
Edit My Images
Yes
I love these birds :)

p472707156-4.jpg

p74482447-4.jpg

p248845967-4.jpg

p519847178-4.jpg

I'm so sorry, I link my photo's via my Zenfolio web site and it's down for maintenance, I didn't realise until just now that this would happen :bonk:
Hopefully they should have it up and running again soon and the photos will be back, but thanks for looking (y)

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures Clare, I like every one of them, well done and thanks (y)

Absolutely brill shots of my favorite bird. How many did you take altogether ?

I'm so sorry, I link my photo's via my Zenfolio web site and it's down for maintenance, I didn't realise until just now that this would happen :bonk:
Hopefully they should have it up and running again soon, but thanks for looking :)

Brillaint my favourite is 2, the colours are superb, what was ure camera and lens?

Thank you everybody for your comments :)

superb shots, what lens were you using ?

Brillaint my favourite is 2, the colours are superb, what was ure camera and lens?

I use a Canon 7d and I used my Canon 500mm F4 lens for these shots :)

Superb shots, and so unusual to catch these birds in such good light.

Super set of images Clare,if i had to choose one then it would be no3,just because its flying towards you,

Clare could you put a link up to your website (y)

regards,
john.

Last edited:
Marvellous set Clare and some cracking captures on your site also.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Paul.

Lovely set Clare, and can only echo what has already been said :clap:

lovely! very sharp, lovely colour too! what lens was used for these & where were these taken if you dont mind me asking? there was a barn owl hunting beside me at whitby on the abbey hillside, just over a field i was stood in taking pictures of the harbour from on saturday evening! i love seeing birds of prey at work too!

Back