Barry Island at night

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
All good captures Gareth and all have their points of interest. Good luck with the project :D

Lovely set. I must get a project on the go, my shooting is way too random.

I prefer the colour shots (usually I prefer B&W). I think there'd a great shot (or rather an even greater shot) to be had at the location of #7 when a group of characters all interact just right - this is almost there but the poster on the window obscures one girl's face, and one of the customers isn't on a phone. Not sure how long you could wait in such a position though, for the ideal moment.

Great set!

"Excellent" set of captures Gareth, and all well suited to your project.

Thanks all, it's certainly a project I'm really enjoying.

Lovely set. I must get a project on the go, my shooting is way too random.

I prefer the colour shots (usually I prefer B&W). I think there'd a great shot (or rather an even greater shot) to be had at the location of #7 when a group of characters all interact just right - this is almost there but the poster on the window obscures one girl's face, and one of the customers isn't on a phone. Not sure how long you could wait in such a position though, for the ideal moment.

Great set!

I was there a while and was pretty much stood in the road waiting. I shot 3, this being the strongest as I liked the car coming into the frame. I'll have to go back and try again!

Back