Barton Bike Night 2007

JPS

Edit My Images
Yes
Every year a bike night is held in the streets of Barton Upon Humber, just south of the Humber Bridge...

Anyway, this is the first time I've been, not really one for bikes but thought it my duty to get some photos for all you good people on TP. I got there early, about 5pm to see what was about, by the time I left, the area was so crowded it was nigh impossible to get any good photos for the throngs of people there. It was estimated that some 5,000 bikes would be there and an extra 12,000 or so people - not bad for a town of about 10,000!!!

These aren't anything special, just a flavour of the evening.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

Some excellent shots from there JPS ... (y) ... can't believe the Pulse-mobile qualifies as a bike though ... :cautious:

:p

Love the last one.(y)

What's that really miserable comedian, yeah Jack Dee, i never knew he was into Vespas.

I had to laugh when all the 16 year olds rode into town later on their little putt putts. Usually seen around most town/villages/cities riding round in a reckless manner weaving in and out of traffic. As soon as they came down the street, all the 'proper' bikers gave them a big 'welcome' - you could see and smell the fear in those kids eyes........ :LOL:

Back