BBC climate change experiment

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
If you are running this, can you check to see if your pc has received any work recently? Mine has been sending requests for days now and getting nothing back. I'm wondering if it's finished and they've not told us.

Never mind, seems the BBC have finished their involvement and my project was done. :( :)

Go for the Seti project instead, reckon we should have TP version that everyone chips into, could soon be quite high and we might even find an alien life form out there :)

lol, I did that for years, never did find ALF!

Folding@Home (or indeed Rosetta@Home) are far more worthwhile DC projects than SETI ever will be :p

I went from Seti to cancer research to the bbc climate thingy. I've given lord knows how many thousands of hours of computing time over the years, I think I'll let my pc have a rest for a while and check out the options.

Here you go people the link to the Seti download, don't know how you do it but think this should be posted to all on a "forum central" and see how many units we can get between now and xmas http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download.php :bonk:

Noooooooo SETI is pointless, choose a project that actually tries to achieve something :(

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!! Someone who finally agrees with my point of view!

Infact, I feel we should have a TPF Folding team. (That is of course if we dont have one already???)

Well, medical research has always seemed a more worthwhile pursuit than looking for a radio beep from the middle of nowhere to me. :)

Back