Tracey
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at Scarborough yesterday

314174_10151225566862990_1442619825_n.jpg

543722_10151225567137990_294810933_n.jpg

394452_10151225567457990_1548385925_n.jpg

564738_10151225567617990_992661499_n.jpg

#1 and #3 for me, great colours and just what I look for in these type of shots, (I've so far failed to get anything as good on my limited attempts).
The other doesn't appeal to me as much due to the 'other bits' in the scene ... though having said that I'm unsure of the last, I kind of like the contrast in buildings but it loses the 'mystique' of the huts a bit.

Oh LOVE the colours!

I just love the colours including the sky.

Your first shot really is the one. It has the clear colours and a beautiful clear sky and all the colours are in harmony. My "even better if" would be to crop out the bottom of the shot slightly (to the top of the green plant/weed mid way in) as I don't think this complements the shot very well.

No.3 is also good IMO but I think the angle of the shot is a bit steep. It's a while since I've been to Scarborough but taken from a little further back at a shallower angle would have been better ( not sure if that means you'd have been in the sea though :D)

I can see what you were doing with the last one - again for me the angle is not right - the fro ts of the huts are a little lost and I can't see enough of the modern building.

Oh and did I say, nice colours and great exposure (y)

A great set of very punchy colour images. I like them all but number one stands out the most to me. Did you have to process much? I am intested in the images straight out of your camera as I am considering updating my aged 30D for a 50D.

Adrian

A great set of very punchy colour images. I like them all but number one stands out the most to me. Did you have to process much? I am intested in the images straight out of your camera as I am considering updating my aged 30D for a 50D.

Adrian

Thanks Adrian, not much post processing just upped the saturation a little bit and did an auto on the contrast and colour but it hardly made any difference. I only use Picasa by the way.

Last edited:
Tracy thanks for the information, I might take the plunge and get a used 50D!

#1 doesn't do much for me due to the shadows. Really like #2 & #3. The 4th would be fantastic without that old building in the background.
All the colours are superb.

I like #3 but i guess the killer shot is #4! The building does ruin it, you need to edit it out!

Back