Beach Sunrise

Edit My Images
No
Right then a load from me from last Saturday morning. It was a bit of a slow start but turned out to be a great morning in the end, I was only on the beach for about an hour with this light so I tried to made the most of it!

These are all with a mix of a 3stop hard and a 3stop soft, but I could have doen with a 3stop reverse! :p

4023332998_d7752fddd6.jpg

4022576047_4bf149fd69.jpg

4023333782_f454a251c0.jpg

4022576753_77988a97c7.jpg

4023334800_09688fce05.jpg

4022578171_5b91fb7fb5.jpg

Simon

Last edited:
Cheers people. I have resized them due to forum rules now :-( they don't look as good small!!

Simon

The last one is my fav. the shadow coming off the rock just gives it a extra something for me

Look good, but are too small for my monitor to appreciate, have you got them in a larger size? , or links to larger?

Thses are excellent from composition to exposure all are works of art ......... nice talent you have there

Wow. I had a look in your profile and flicker and couldn't find what equipment you use. Regardless, some lovely shots there. Nice.

Wow, these are lovely, which beach are they taken on and what camera/lens did you use please?

Alison :)

Oooh, these are lovely. I love the first one and the last one.

I'm jealous. LOL!

Lisa

What a stunning set, absolutely fantastic :clap::clap::clap:

Colours and compositions are phenomenal!

beautiful, pleasure to look at!! gorgeous colours in there!!

Vi x

WOW! Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone, I'm really pleased that my hobby can please so many people!!

If you wish you can see bigger sizes on my flicker site using the link below and I agree the bigger ones are much better to look at. You can also see a selection of my photos on my website: www.churchgreenstudios.co.uk

As for equipment used I shoot with a Canon 40D, 24-70L, Sigma 10-20, Lee filters and Gitzo tripod. I think I've covered everything.

These are taken on a little beach called Marsden on the north east coast.

Thanks again

Simon

Last edited:
Back