Beach Walkers

Edit My Images
Yes
Took this shot a few nights ago when the skies opened up after 15 hours of continuous rain. The clouds were a vivid blue colour. C&C welcome

Walkers_in_the_Sunset_1CRT_copy_filtered_800.jpg

Very nice. The only thing I'd change is just put the walkers a bit more off centre. Apart from that it's all pretty good(y)(y)

That is a beautiful sky you have caught, really nice clouds and colour tones.

I would be inclined to clone out the 2 walkers as, for me, they do not nothing to enhance the composition.

Ok i like it as it is, i dont mind the figures being central, and for me they add a scale. But its nice to have differing viewpoints, gives you the chance to see what others think.

as well as providing a useful pointer to the people

That's a very good point. Not sure if you waited for the people to be in this position, but the fact that they are really adds to it IMO

Thanks all for your favourable replies. Whether or not the walkers should be in the pic. is open to welcome debate. I agree with BRASH, they should be more to the left which I would have preferred. However when I arrived on the sand dunes overlooking the beach, they were there & walking to the right :( Regards, Misty

The cloud formation looks like a big old speech bubble.

It does help draw the eye to the people on the beach, whom you can just make out.

ha the yellow cloud looks as if its a 'speakout' box :)

Back