This is at Beacon Fell from 2 weeks back

be16.jpg

be12.jpg

be11.jpg

be10.jpg

be9.jpg

be7.jpg

be6.jpg

such a shame the mist is there, otherwise quite a nice set there..

cheers! i know :confused: but hopefully wen i go to ingleton falls on saturday ill get some nice ones there :) lol i am really new to photography :) its quite hard

lol i am really new to photography :) its quite hard

Nah, it just requires a bit of practise and some gentle guidance. You'll get plenty of both here.

Ther exposures are good but the subject matter and lighting is lacking impact for a really good landscape. Have a google for stuff about composition for some basic guidelines (Ct has a good thread in the tutorials section about rules of thirds)

Best be out shooting when the light is good in the morning or evening impact.

I was looking back at some of the stuff I took when I was first starting out with digital t'other day and it's surprising how far my photography has come in a short space of time. Don't give up, It's so rewarding when you get it right for the frst time!

shame about the haze
#2 looks familiar?!?! :thinking:
is it the one where a UFO was allegedly noticed?

hmm #2 #3 look fairly similar?!?

yes to both i accidenly added it twice lol and yeah it is but i cant be bothered changing uploading the piccy again with it magnified

Nah, it just requires a bit of practise and some gentle guidance. You'll get plenty of both here.

Ther exposures are good but the subject matter and lighting is lacking impact for a really good landscape. Have a google for stuff about composition for some basic guidelines (Ct has a good thread in the tutorials section about rules of thirds)

Best be out shooting when the light is good in the morning or evening impact.

Have to :agree: here

Back