Bedford Town Bridge at Sunrise

i like it but cannot think how much it could be improved by walking 3 steps forwards to remove the domineering sign.

Obviously your intent was to include it, so fair enough, but personal preference would be to see it without...

i like it but cannot think how much it could be improved by walking 3 steps forwards to remove the domineering sign.

Obviously your intent was to include it, so fair enough, but personal preference would be to see it without...

i agree with the above.. it reminds me of my teens walking the bridge to collage.

Funny you say that there's a college just up to the left of the bridge and 100 yards further on :)

Ye are right though, I decided to include the sign deliberately as it was about 5.30am and liked the irony of the place supposedly being open :thinking:

:plus1:

Back