Bedruthan Steps

Edit My Images
Yes
Popped along to Bedruthan Steps at the weekend. Unfortunately hit it at midday, not the best time for taking photos, but was dragging the wife and daughter along, so couldn’t time it any different.
Will deffo visit it again in the evening.
IMG_4144.jpg

And
IMG_4151.jpg

It really is quite a stunning place and these pics don’t do it any justice. If anyone is visiting Cornwall its a must for photographers!! (y)

I like no.1, if you'd have had some good light it would have been really fantastic.

Bedruthen steps is a totally amazing place. When I was there I nearly floated off on someone elses large format camera. Quite a fast moving tide as I recall.

dazzajl said:
I like no.1, if you'd have had some good light it would have been really fantastic.

Bedruthen steps is a totally amazing place. When I was there I nearly floated off on someone elses large format camera. Quite a fast moving tide as I recall.

Yeah, you can get caught down there I hear. They do post the tidal times, but it can catch you. My shoes are still hanging out to dry:eek:

very pretty, bet that makes an excellent sunrise or sunset

thats what i am gonna try and find out one night this week... Need to check the tidal times though :D

Fantastic location there Lumpster - As you say a shame about the time of day but No. 1 particularly has some nice depth to it anyhow. I can't wait to see what results you might come up with at Sunset!

Thanks Witch. unfortunately the weather has changed to think cloud this morning :( I ope it doesnt last

lumpster said:
Thanks Witch. unfortunately the weather has changed to think cloud this morning :( I ope it doesnt last

Might make it interesting for photo opps though ? Or were you planning to spend it on the beach 'bathing ... :p

Good photos in the circumstances though ... !

Venomator said:
Might make it interesting for photo opps though ? Or were you planning to spend it on the beach 'bathing ... :p

Good photos in the circumstances though ... !

Yeah will go out, stick it on Tv mode and take some nice slow shutter speed shots.. well thats the plan anyhoo. Bathing is not a good idea for me, If i did people would splash water on me and roll me into the sea.

lumpster said:
Yeah will go out, stick it on Tv mode and take some nice slow shutter speed shots.. well thats the plan anyhoo. Bathing is not a good idea for me, If i did people would splash water on me and roll me into the sea.

Bloody greenpeace eh?

Nice shots though, despite the naff midday light. In all the times I've been to north cornwall I've not been to the steps yet. Must put it on my list of things to do!

Nice shots, and a nice location, was there last summer and came away with a few shots I liked.

Hope you don't mind
4020593-lg.jpg

Col.

Back