Bee Or Fly

Hiya Dave,

Wow you are quick off the mark ..... seems like just 5 minutes ago that you were taking that photo :LOL:

Wooohooo! It has come out amazing! Love the detail and shimmer on the wings and it looks like the little bee has eyelashes too :D

Excellent shot .... now I have to look at the photos I took, bet they are nowhere near as good as the shots you took today.

Look forward to seeing the other shots you took too, especially those unusually looking plant things.

It was great to catch up with you too, thanks for meeting at Yarrow Valley, it is looking gorgeous there and I can't wait for the summer to be in full swing when there will be an abundance of things to photograph.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Lovely details and colours.

Thanks Steve and Dawn

Yes Dawn it was nice to meet up with you again

I spotted a tog there as well think you did :LOL:

Only thing Im not that happy with the shot is the proboscis not being perfectly sharp :(

Thanks Steve and Dawn

Yes Dawn it was nice to meet up with you again

I spotted a tog there as well think you did :LOL:

Only thing Im not that happy with the shot is the proboscis not being perfectly sharp :(

OMG I hope you ain't posted that shot, otherwise I may have to get the shotgun out :LOL: Very sneaky of you getting a shot while I was heavy in tog concentration and probably not in the most lady-like position :D.

Must meet up again soon, had a great time.

Take care

Great capture Dave, these never seem to stay still when I am lucky enough to actually see them, not that I see many. ;)

Great capture Dave, these never seem to stay still when I am lucky enough to actually see them, not that I see many. ;)

I agree .....

I actually stood and watched Dave take this photo and was well impressed with the control he maintained.

Then, when he had finished the shots, he calmly stood up, not distracting the bee, so that I could move in an take some photos (needless to say they won't be anything as good as this :bang:) Dave is a fab mentor!

Cheers

Many thanks Alby and Dai (y) I was surprised how obliging he was, and hung around for a while, as their usually skittish if you go anywhere near them

Awe thanks for your very kind words Dawn hope your shots turned out well (y)

Nice Dave- I am inspired to get out and do this type of shot

well up to your usual great standards

Les (y)

Back