Been lurking for a while

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi I would like to get into photography but hoping I can do it using my basic digital camera and my samsung s9 mobile phone. I work and live out of West of Scotland and I like night shots. I move timber so where I tend to spend my overnights there isnt much light pollution. On here to get hints and tips and then hopefully move up to a better camera once I have more knowledge. Cheers Paul

Welcome to the forum Paul, happy New Year :wave:

:welcome:
Where in the West are you?
Cheers, out at Lochgilphead in based, so a bit more west than yourself lol As we pick up from anywhere from Campbeltown to Loch Lomond and up to Tyndrum, delivering to sawmills from Fort William down to Lockerbie or the saw and paper mills down in Ayrshire, I get to see the west off the beaten track in all its glory, so looking forward to getting better at taking pictures cheers Paul20191129_101717.jpg

Welcome along, enjoy :)

Hi Paul, And welcome aboard TP.

Hi Paul, welcome, I'm a bit further down than you, East Ayrshire.

Lochgilphead , a great place to be based.

Do you know paul if there are any groups doing night photography in Dumfries and Galloway. I do not own Full Frame just canon 1200d and looking for affordable and reasnable priced lens for NP. All the best paul and many more of them.

Back