been out playing with cars again

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello guys

I've been st00pidly busy of late, but this week end I managed to get some quality time with some automotive pr0n and a tiny bit of shutter time to record the moments.

360.jpg

lambo.jpg

exige.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo3.jpg

munch1.jpg

gt.jpg

hope you like them, I certainly did, and the speed was even better and they were soooooooo close to the 200mph point, the gt and lambos were high 180's and the 360 fezz took me through 175

The vx was a little slower at 139, but it felt like it could have taken the corners at that speed :woot:

very nice shots DF, very classy.

Nice shots - clear and super colour. Whats the blue car in #3? And does #1 belong to Harry Kewell?

regards

Ahh...the Diablo?

If I won the lottery, it would be a Diablo, a 1ds MKII and L lenses, in that order!

Favourite shot = #2, for the rich colour if nothing else.

The second shot (the lambo) is a great photo and stands out from the rest, normally framing like you have used here would not work well but for some reason it suits this shot.

Its a great shot :)

The blue car with black wheels is a lotus Exige, and by f00k it's unstickable on the corners.

The Lambo is a Murciélago, 2 identical cas were there. excellent to see them both side by side along the runway at 180+.
The lambo distance shot was just touching 170 when i snapped it.

the ferrari show i went to had a lambo and a load of Lotus, if i get any good ones when im done i will post them

Back