Before I hit the button...

Name
call me anyhting u want
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone know if the info here re: 24-70IS is true?

Its in page 2. 5D MK2 bundled with 24-70IS.

Looks like its Canon's answer to the new Sigma 24-70HSM, or is it a typo?

You can order it here.

That looks like a typo, but there have been rummors this lens is about to be launched

It is an official Canon price list though.....

Nikon have slipped up in the past and included details of yet-to-be-launched products in literature before, so it might be the same here :shrug:

It is an official Canon price list though.....

Nikon have slipped up in the past and included details of yet-to-be-launched products in literature before, so it might be the same here :shrug:

Question is when will we see it, so I bit the bullet, hopefully here next week:woot:.

I've read reports on rumour sites that Canon are working on this lens and it should be available to buy soon.

I've read reports on rumour sites that Canon are working on this lens and it should be available to buy soon.

Yeah, I've read loads of it too. True or not, its good, but I can't wait any longer, and if its an "IS" version, I can't afford to add another £400 on the current price any way.

the picture (2nd Link) is of the 24-105 L which has IS. However if the 24-70 is to be relaunched with IS then that will be interesting but i dont know if i could afford the extra for the IS.

Back