beginner which lens for 400d

Edit My Images
No
i would be grateful for abit of advice iam fairly new to photography iam looking for a decent everyday lens for walks in the country etc for my 400d to replace the kit lens budget about £200 ish new or secondhand
i already have the 70-300m sigma apo which i hope to use for wildlife shots and planning on buying the canon nifty fifty

I got the Sigma 20mm F1.8 DG RF although can't remeber what I paid for it. I'm sure you can pick it up for around £200 and have found the quality very good and excellent in low light- alas I've still a lot to learn so please don't judge it from my photos!

I've also got a Tamron 70-300 (not Sigma like yours) which I'm not happy with but after seeing other peoples examples from pixel peeper I think it's definitely me and not the lens.

Got my eye on a 10-20 at the moment....must stop spending.

I didn't want to mention the Sigma 17-70 until someone else had suggested it (thanks Mark:LOL:) It gets very good reviews and it's just about the right focal length for a general walkabout lens(y) It would also see you covered from 17mm up to 300mm teamed up with your Sigma 70-300.

Oh.....and I also happen to have one for sale right here:LOL:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=52724

Back