Belated Self-Introduction

Edit My Images
No
Forgive me for my manners! I just realized only a moment before that I hadn't properly introduced myself. How presumptuous of me!

I am usually called by the name of my trade and my father's and his, "Box Man," which is similar to you and your forefathers before you, e.g., Hunter, Farmer, Baker, etc.

Then it shouldn't come as a surprise that I was introduced to this community by a person called, Piper. (Perhaps he comes the north from a family of bagpipers.)

Anyway, It is my genuine pleasure to be among you here.

Welcome to the forum - I am now left wondering what trade is a 'Box Man? :)

PS I've been here for years and never introduced myself!

Welcome to the forum - I am now left wondering what trade is a 'Box Man? :)

PS I've been here for years and never introduced myself!
Many thanks, gramps!

I'm sure a person such as yourself would never need to make an introduction because your presence is already known to all ahead of time.

My craft, in the simplest of terms but perhaps not the most understandable, is to deliver the goods. That's it. I tend to want to believe that I'm good at this sort of thing.

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"
Thank you, GK, for the warm welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your goods, as well. :ty:

Welcome to the forum Box Man :) Enjoy yourself here ;)

Thank you, Norkie, for welcoming here! I will try my best to do just that. Let's have more fun! :banana:

Back