Belvide characters + surprise guest

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a lovely morning at Belvide today.

1 This little bluetit was first to pose

20091023-_NDX1322.jpg

2 but the robin was not to be outdone

20091023-_NDX1372.jpg

3 and even gave me a song

20091023-_NDX1385.jpg

4 The tree sparrows showed me they knew their place in the pecking order

20091023-_NDX1414.jpg

5 while Jenny wren busied herself in the undergrowth.

20091023-_NDX1423.jpg

6 meanwhile a stoataly unexpected visitor entered stage right.

20091023-_NDX1348.jpg

Very nice. I like the singing Robin and the Wren, but all good - looks like a worthwhile day. (y)

great set, they are so detailed, got to be the robin and the wren for me (y)

All lovely Ken, you had a busy morning, the sparrows remind me of the 3 wise monkeys and fancy seeing a stoat - I've never seen one in the wild

Alison :)

Very nice set, like the Blue.

Thanks cosmix. They are always entertaining to watch and a joy to photograph.

Very nice. I like the singing Robin and the Wren, but all good - looks like a worthwhile day. (y)

Thanks CT, it was a lovely morning; beautiful weather, a good variety of birds including many too distant to photograph, and really friendly people in the hides.

Ken, I recognise the Tree Sparrows perch :D nice set (y)

Thanks Martyn. As you will have spotted, I was in the Gazebo hide. Is the stoat a regular visitor? By the way, three people at Belvide have now asked me if I am Martyn!

Very nice set well done

Thanks Elvis.

great set, they are so detailed, got to be the robin and the wren for me (y)

Thanks Cason. The robin was a real treat the way he posed on exactly the right spot and sang for me.

All lovely Ken, you had a busy morning, the sparrows remind me of the 3 wise monkeys and fancy seeing a stoat - I've never seen one in the wild

Alison :)

Thanks Alison. The three tree sparrows reminded me of the Monty Python sketch about the Upper, Middle and Lower classes - I know my place. Oh, and I have never seen a stoat before either.

Thanks Martyn. As you will have spotted, I was in the Gazebo hide. Is the stoat a regular visitor? By the way, three people at Belvide have now asked me if I am Martyn!

The Stoat crossed the path in front of me a few weeks back, which was the first time I had seen one up there.

The 3 people are obviously not regulars, because they all know me :cool::D

Back