Bentley emblem at MPH show last year

Name
Ozy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

went to the MPH and top gear live show last year, and came home with a suprising result when I looked at this, for some reason I just loved it!

What do you reckon?

Shot with a Canon 30D and a Tamron 28-75 F2.8

4291113711_0a01931833.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like it, not sure but maybe a tiny tweet in PP? just to get the emblem to stand out a bit more?

Yeah after having another look (going through some old photos of an evening) I think it could do with a bit of PP! as it stands its straight out of the camera as a JPEG.

I may have a play tomorrow evening and see what I can do!

anyone who wants to have a play themselves and post there results is more than welcome to! Im till learning so im after any advice I can get!

does the 1000D shoot in raw btw? as that has excellent PP features.

The 1000D will shoot raw yes, but is being sold on another forum as i type (not allowed to sell here yet) to fund a 40D + 17-85IS, grip, bag, and slik tripod lol! I miss the 30D too much (sold it to pay bills) so the 1000 is on its way after less than 40 shots taken!

onwards and upwards though cant wait to get my new kit :D

I have used RAW previously though and recently have only shot in RAW, this was taken before i learnt what lightroom was lol!

Ahh ok no probs :)

you might want to re size your image before a mod takes it off too! lol

hope you dont mine just a quick tinker, didnt change much as its nearly my bed time lol just brightened it up as to take away some of the darkness in the BG and the emblem.

EDIT: have you tried a crop on the full size image maybe around the 'B' and the emblem?

IMG_1100.jpg

Last edited:
I will shrink the image down a bit, my bad on that one (its late im trying to do a deal on my 1000D lol)

Looks ALOT better being brightened definately see where your coming from, I will have a good play in photoshop tomorrow, and see what I can come up with, I will do some crops to and post my results (at the correct size)

Thanks for the advice though :D

I will shrink the image down a bit, my bad on that one (its late im trying to do a deal on my 1000D lol)

Looks ALOT better being brightened definately see where your coming from, I will have a good play in photoshop tomorrow, and see what I can come up with, I will do some crops to and post my results (at the correct size)

Thanks for the advice though :D

no probs long as your in the right direction :)

Do you think this works? I ran it through noise ninja to clean up the background slightly, and then removed the colour and adjusted brightness and contrast, and cropped slightly in photoshop.

What do you reckon?

4291887224_58bf131ca7.jpg

Back