Best offers on flash cards?

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Just curious as to who you all use..I normally find best bargains on play.com...is there anywhere reliable and cheaper?..After a sandisk 8gb

Thanks for the link mate although they do seem a liitle bit dearer than play.com on their 8gb's.

I reckon Play.com is about the cheapest. Sometimes Amazon have good offers as well...

(I saw the 8Gb Extreme III on offer for £28.99 inc. del. @ Amazon last month but the day after when I went to buy it, it was £38 - typical :bang:)

My Memory got it for £17.99.

Paul

Hi Stuart Looks like its gone up to £20.99 now, got mine about 4 weeks ago. Still not a bad price.

Paul

Bought my CF Sandisk Extreme III 4gb... 16.99 delivered from amazon (amazon themselves) 17.99 on Play.com the usual cheapest.

Personally wouldn't use higher, too risky.. eggs in one basket and all that. Read something about them possibly being slower as well, but check that out for yourself.

Looking for Sandisk Extreme III USB 2.0 Reader if anyone finds one available at a good price.

Cheers all..Paul My memory has the 8gb but not at 17.99 http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Compact-Flash-Cards
Andrew why wouldn't you trust an 8gb??

The theory is that if you use one card(8gb) and take 1000 photos... and it goes faulty you lose 1000 photos

If you use a number of smaller cards, say 4x2gb, and you take 1000 photos... if a card goes faulty you will only lose around 250 photos and it is extremely unlikely that you will have a failure of all the cards at the same time.

Thanks Gav and appreciate that just wondered if there was a specific prob with 8gb cards.. ;)
Paul are you referring to 8gb or 4gb??

Hi Stuart

The 8gb MyMemory Pro

Paul

Back