Better Beamer flash extender

Name
Mitch
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been trying to find a UK supplier for these and the only one i can find (Warehouse Express) is out of stock and can't say when it will be restocked.

Does anyone know of another supplier?

TIA
Mitch

Mitch

As far as I know, WE are the UK stockist for Kirk products. I've dealt with Kirk direct from the US so that may be worth trying.

Paul

Thanks Paul. will give WE another push then will try Kirk direct.

Thanks again
Mitch

Mitch

do you need one desperately ?.

If you do I could lend you mine until you get one. if it fits your flash (mine is the fx2 for 550ex flash)

cheers

Mark

Thanks for the offer Mark i'm after the FX-4 for a 580ex but no hurry at the moment.

Do you use yours much and does it do the job.

Mitch

I just logged on to offer a lend having thought about it. Mine's also for a 550EX though. I don't use mine much, but its great when I do.

Thanks Paul, have just this minute come of the Kirk site and according to them i need the FX-3 for the 580ex but the WE ad in practical photographer lists it as the FX-4 for the 580 ex
so i think i'd better be carefull when i do order.

Mitch

I would say it defiantly works, but i was a bit shocked when i saw what it actually consists of (not much at all).

Dont use it much but when I have its worked well.

I was trying to find one of these too, they seem to also be called "Flash X-tender" (made by kirk). I just ordered one from speedgraphic.co.uk for £30.

Back