Better late than never?

Edit My Images
Yes
I am feeling guilty as I have just realised that I have been a member for nearly a year and have done too much reading and not enough typing as prior to today I have only made one post, I appologise for picking all your brains in secret and lurking behind the scenes and will attempt to post on a more regular basis (if I have anything interesting or useful to say) I'm on the Isle of Wight and my name is Chris.
I have been into photography on and off for about 30 years going back to the days of the Pentax MX, but the digital bug bit and it has now got serious and I am considering taking medication for it (but I can't afford it as I keep buying gear).:)

My name is Gillian and I'm an Al...... erm! ....wrong site :LOL: .....and I'm a gear junkie. Join the club! I look forward to reading gems from your 30 year experience Chris.
:hello:

My name is Gillian and I'm an Al...... erm! ....wrong site :LOL: .....and I'm a gear junkie. Join the club! I look forward to reading gems from your 30 year experience Chris.
:hello:

Actually Gilly I might be on the wrong site as well as I think I might be an Al..... as well.

Hi Chris ... or Al ... or whatever else you like to be called ... :cautious: ...

... :D

1.gif

:p

Hi and welcome :wave:

I feel at home already, and if this carries on I won't have to wait another 49 years to flog off some bits and pieces going on my original poor showing of one post in 12 months, too much time viewing too many different forums.

Back