Big, Blue and Ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Aren't bluebottles gross?

2419127360_4933cc6070_o.jpg

Still struggling to get to grips with the MP-E I see....amazing details captured on that one.

Bob

He's a looker! Stupidly high standard as ever! :D

Cracker!
Thanks DS ;)
Still struggling to get to grips with the MP-E I see....amazing details captured on that one.

Bob
Bob, I have good days and bad days. It's still pretty hit and miss really and playing with diffusers to try and get better light to the subject. I will get there in the end I guess.:bang:

Thanks DS ;)

Bob, I have good days and bad days. It's still pretty hit and miss really and playing with diffusers to try and get better light to the subject. I will get there in the end I guess.:bang:

I got my annual "opening of bug season" reminder yesterday.....I drove 300km through Germany and into the Netherlands....the windscreen was plastered when I arrived....the first time this year.

Bob

You should put up a wide angle collage of the windscreen and we could play guess the insect Bob :LOL:

Aren't bluebottles gross?
And as you know they puke on their food that doesn't help their rep either :D

Cracking shot as always Alby (y)

I got my annual "opening of bug season" reminder yesterday.....I drove 300km through Germany and into the Netherlands....the windscreen was plastered when I arrived....the first time this year.

Bob

And whats the last thing that goes through a bugs head as it hits the screen?
Thats right boys and girls .................
its arse (y)

Ok sorry :coat:

You should put up a wide angle collage of the windscreen and we could play guess the insect Bob :LOL:

This might sound both bizarre and obvious but...hitting bugs at 110-120mph in Germany gives a very different looking splodge to hitting them at 80'ish back home...or maybe German bugs just don't have the same build quality as ours :thinking:

Bob

Thanks for looking Chris and your joke haven't improved that much :p I think you should bin that 1982 joke of the year book and buy a newer one. :LOL: :p

Bob you should have some nice abstracts there then ;) :LOL:

think you should bin that 1982 joke of the year book ...............

And there was me hoping to update to that one for Christmas :( :D

Excellent as ever.(y)(y)

Amazing Detail (y)

Dear Nikon,

I'm fed up with these canon types constantly rubbing our noses in it with their MPE-65's.

Could we please have something comparable?

Miffed and awed of Bath

OMG what a disgusting creature. They are bacteria spreading yukky creatures and I hate them!!!!

Love your fantastic shot though :clap:

I think she is quite sexeh :LOL:

"Puts glasses on" Geez did i think that was HD?? :LOL: :LOL:

Nice work (y)

Thanks for passing folks much appreciated :)

Slim I used a mp-e65 on my canon 350d ;)

"Ohhh, what a handsome, hunk of a beastie you are. My hero" :love::love::love: from Bella Bluebottle, fluttering lashes on all eyes.

Yep, it takes one bluebottle to love another - but the pic is stunning. Just how close do you have to get to get that level of detail with your MP-E65?
haha Bella what are you like :LOL: I guess about 15 cm's away. Thanks for looking ;0
Another amazing shot (y)

Bit of space remaining on the right there Alby, could still get a bit closer in mate :D
Thanks Baz. Oh yeah so I can hows this mate? ;) A pannny Raynox shot.

1371217511_da1170e280_o.jpg

How is it bugs sit still for you to get such great pics, but when I go looking for them they hide - and not under stones either!!

Back