Big cuddly cats

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
These were taken at chester zoo in the sumer i think there ok but wouldnt mind c+c as alway:D:D

jaguar_3.jpg

jaguar_1.jpg

I really like big cats - my dream would be to sit on safari taking photos of them! :D

I think the first one would be a real cracker if you fiddled with the setting a bit to really bring out the cat.

Love the first one...wonder what it would look like with a crop at the shoulders and down to the foreground.....

had a quick play in PS with no.1 - not sure if it makes it 'better' - just a different look :) hope you don't mind.

jaguar_31.jpg

m a newbie and dont know much but i think it would be interesting to see pic 2 with a little of the background out of focus as if its fading away for you consentrate on the subject more

Jade

I think the first one would be a real cracker if you fiddled with the setting a bit to really bring out the cat.

:agree: Both are very nice shots mate - I'd recommend slightly darkening the spots on the back of the jag in the 1st image just to stop it looking dusty - I found that this happened a lot in my jaguar shots due to the sheen of the coat in bright light.

Back