Big Dog of Tomorrow??

On the Huh

Little Ball of Fur
Name
Zulfi
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my son out today with an old 20D set on point and shoot mode and a crappy Siggy lens, then back home and showed him a few simple PS techniques and he loved it.

The BIG DOG of the future…I hope!

Need to advance him away from the fully automatic mode, but....one step at a time! ;)

It was great to see how much he enjoyed himself. Both taking pictures and processing them on the computer.

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0153c.jpg

IMG_0151c.jpg

Where are all these really good junior photographers coming from all of a sudden? You need to get your lad signed up on TP as a Junior Member now (y)

Cheers Graham.

I've just bought him a Fuji bridge camera and he loves the zoom on that. He complained about the 18-50 Sigma I stuck on my old 20D, but I thought the L glass was a bit too heavy for him. Don't want to hit him with too much technical stuff at the mo, but he's really keen about learning photo shop.

It was just great that he enjoyed what I love to do.

Good to see youngsters getting out and enjoying themselves, its suprising how quickly and easily they pick things up at that age :)

Cheers Susie, I was dissappointed about the lack of interest my daughter had in photography, even after I bought her a nice little Nikon compact with Image Stabilising built in. I am pleased to see my son taking an interest though, and impressed how he handled my old DSLR.

He's certainly got a good eye, I'd be happy if i had taken these & i'm a little bit older than 7. Well done

Regards Toonie

Cracking pictures

Looks like you've a photographer in the making there. Nice shots. Nice to see photos from a childs perspective

Back