Beginner Big Mover

WOW! I used to have a Dinky Toy one of these. If my memory serves me well, the words Antari and Tank Transporter come to mind. It's the tractor for a military low loader.

Nice portrait treatment - Very sympathetic to the subject. It looks like it's still in use judging by the tyres and valid reg plate. I like it! Any more shots?

Nice capture Peter and I like the PP(y)

yes Robin, I had that as a Dinkey toy! The Mighty Antar Tank transporter with a Centurion tank on the low-loader. Wish I'd still got it, unused and in it's box. Unfortunately is was destroyed in a low-level bombing raid by a Stuka. ( Well air-rifle and bangers!) :)

Sorry guys , this is one of Watford's finest, a Scammell Pioneer, Mighty Antar were built by Thornycroft. Nice shot though. have to stick up for my home town.

Must say I really do like the processing I think that it really fits the subject very well (y) I would preferred to have seen a lower PoV to just give it that extra size impact and maybe also moving a little further away to give it a little bit of space in the scene...

Sorry guys , this is one of Watford's finest, a Scammell Pioneer, Mighty Antar were built by Thornycroft. Nice shot though. have to stick up for my home town.
I stand corrected:) Those big Scammells are mighty machines. well done Watford(y)

Passed my 'Class 2' driving test 1967 in 1 of these babies, it would go anywhere, especially with the tracks fitted around the rear wheels, great shot,
Jim

Back