Big scary spider...

Edit My Images
Yes
....some more...nothing special again, I was shiiiii....I mean shaking a lot!

spider_1.jpg

spider.jpg

Nice spider shots, second one has a bit of infra red feel about it (PP ?)

Dave ...

Nopes only a crop, I about about 30 shots of the thing lol just posting some quick ones for ashmashmash.

Also nice :) My flatmate say's I am not allowed T's, scorpions only :shrug:

I'm no good with T species... Chilean rose maybe?

Also nice :) My flatmate say's I am not allowed T's, scorpions only :shrug:

I'm no good with T species... Chilean rose maybe?

Not a clue haha

BUT i do have a picture of this bbbbiiigggg spider he has, the only way he dare bring it out is to let it bite a metal bar and it holds on! want to see?

Nice couple of shot Mate, I have some shots of these attempting to breed which I took about 20 years ago on now when I used to kept them.

Nice couple of shot Mate, I have some shots of these attempting to breed which I took about 20 years ago on now when I used to kept them.

cheers....I was terrified I hate them, Im biting the bullet next time to use my good lens.

Second shot of your original post for me Robbo, very nice :)

I hate spiders, so glad your excellent picture is not transportable via this link except by technology. I like the 1st one against a dark background

Haha, nice. T. blondi I think?

again....I dont know lol

promise on the propper shoot I will get all the names for you lol there is more spiders and scorpions that I havent posted.

Then there will be your cropped in ID quiz lol

again....I dont know lol

promise on the propper shoot I will get all the names for you lol there is more spiders and scorpions that I havent posted.

Then there will be your cropped in ID quiz lol

Wicked! I think you should :p And post the scorps up! Scorps and snakes are my fave :)

I hate spiders, so glad your excellent picture is not transportable via this link except by technology. I like the 1st one against a dark background

Thanks :) im not too happy with them TBH, I have to use my 300mm lens and not my awsome 60 :-(

but im having another shoot in a few weeks and my nerve is going to be made of steel! lol

Really nice spider and really nice pics of it. What your mate needs to do is give it a good feed as it's very shrivelled and the pic would be even more appealing, or least to someone like me:D

My KB is only small so is still quite cute. Be a different monster when it grows up :p

DSC_0021.jpg

You people are sick :) Iron bar or not that thing would NOT be getting out on my shift!

Ha ha his is pretty bad tempered / attacking people orientated, he has about 40 differednt kinds of snakes spiders frogs lizards scorpios etc it's his business. He's opening through website soon so this was just a quick test shoot to get some ideas for the final pics

Back