Biker Girl (well scooter really)

Name
Nathan Hulse
Edit My Images
Yes
While up London on another photographic assigment I saw this girl get off her scooter, remove her helmet. My knees went weak. I asked if she minded me taking a picture, and she was happy to pose. My only regret was not asking her to hold her helmet under her arm. Not a great photo per se but I thought worth putting on the forum.
biker_girl_1.jpg

Background's a bit distracting for me - maybe less DOF or some selective blurring? Quite like the 'pose' though - did you get her number? ;)

You could help her by patching up that ding on her front wheel arch/mudguard (just what do you call them things?) in Photoshop.

I wish I did get her number. To be honest it was a grab shot, and I had to get back to the Job I was supposed to be photographing. If I get time, or thought there was money in this photo, which their wont be, I would consider some post processing. I was just quite nervous in front of such beauty, oh and asking a complete stranger if they minded me taking their picture.

the mirror across the hand is distracting, as is the leaning lamp post.

She's a sweetie though (y) .......and cheeky for parking her scooter on a double yellow :eek:

Looks a lot like the girl from The Real Hustle....

Nice legs, shame they'll resemble the surface of the moon if she comes off. I do wish people would wear proper protection when on two wheels. Some of it is also quite fashionable so no excuses and a lady in leather, well I'll shut up now!

Back