Billingham Camera Bag - Inserts.

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got a cam bag from the late 80's form my old man. It's a cool old billingham with a kind of foam base (on plywood...i assume this is normal). The problem is that there aren't any inserts or dividers for it. Whats the best chioce for me. Should i fit some foam like you get in otterbox's and the like or some genuine B'Ham dividers? There aren't any velcro bits to attach anything like a divider unless the foam has a secret property!?

Anyone have any ideas. Tempted to flog it and pick up a good backpack...it is nice though! Very Hoxton trendy!

buy the genuine dividers, I'm using mine with some from an old camera bag atm its it's no comparison. Def keep the bag, it'll last you until forever

+1 for the genuine dividers. They come in various heights and sizes either directly from Billingham or I think Warehouse Express sell them too. I have a pretty old Billingham which I can't wear out.

As to a backpack... I have a Kata R-103, it's a superb backpack but the Billingham beats it for ease of use anyday.

Back