Binocular recommendations?

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend a decent set of bino's..nothing fancy.Don't really want to spend more than around £70

For £70 you are in Bushnell territory. Good quality, well known brand with good optics. Been around for years and priced competitively. You might get a few optic snobs who insist on nothing less than Leica/Svarovski but for the budget you can't lose.

Hi Stuart I use Nikon Binoculars I have had them quite a few years now still as good as ever.
So you could try these @ about the £75 ish mark
Nikon Action VII 7-15x35 Binoculars

Thanks both..I did see the nikons on warehouse express and they have them for £79..look quite nice too!..

I have a set of Nikons......can remember what though....10 x 50's off the top of my head....

They are great!

Yes BUT mine are nearly £100 cheaper :D:LOL:

so are the ones in that link..;) Thats why I edited the post as I googled the model number and several sites showed them at £175 upwards!

Stuart when you buy binoculars it's best to go somewhere that sell them and try them out (such as RSPB or other nature reserves as well as shops). You have to have bins that you feel are the best for you not what other people recommend. Once you have found a set that you are comfortable with and roughly in your price range, then look out else where to see if you can get them at a cheaper price.

(y) Thanks mate and good advice..will certainly nip out at the weekend and see if I can try a few out..as I said don't want anything spectacular just decent and comfortable to use tbh..

Keep an eye on bid-tv. They often have decent binocs at at good price.

Back