Bird experts, cant remember what this is. Help!

Edit My Images
Yes
Went out to the local park to check my newly aquired 1dmk2n was setup right, ready for the motorsport season. Got this, which some-one was asking me what it is, and i cant remember. Any-one have any idea's?

23794_388884433832_772813832_4831132_1272026_n.jpg

Ok not the best shot had the 1.4tc fitted to the 70-200, at iso800, wanted to check noise levels on the sensor, there cage was more or less completely in the shade.

hehe cool thanks guys, should have read ticket on the enclosure, butin that case it will be nice once there moved, as i read on another cage there doing another cage up for them. should be able to get some decent shots of them then.

For a moment there I thought it was roaming free, had to read your post a 2nd time to spot the word "cage".

No visible noise that I can see. Did it laugh at you?

Lol, no locked up the cage fencing was 100mm away from the lens, the thing never moved, to the point i was actually wondering with it was stuffed. It had moved later on when i went back past.

No very impressed with the noise, there was some but CS3 did a fantastic job of cleaning it all up nicely.

Back