BIRMINGHAM NEC

tezmed

Dangerous to bathrooms
Name
terry
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone planning on attending the 'focus on imaging 2013' at the nec??

Its from sunday 3rd through to weds 6th eve march (2 weeks time..)

Im keen on going, most probably on the wednesday in the hope they have some decent last minute deals to catch etc.

Just wondering if anyone else was planning to go, and or if anyones been previously could tel me if its worthwhile... etc

I'm going on the Sunday but I know I won't be able to get near the Nikon stand. I went on the Wednesday last year, it's much better, very comfortable to walk round. I didn't see many bargains though and there weren't as many models on the stands. I wasn't able to buy what I wanted because there wasn't much left - it was a bit like a supermarket at 5pm on Christmas Eve!

I will be going on the Wednesday as I have always done, probably not as busy as the other days and certainly easier to walk around than on the opening day.
It's a great day out to see current camera stuff/studio/software and workshops
There are bargains to be had but you have to look for them. I have found in the past that by Wednesday some equipment like on the Bowens stand already has Sold on it.
Enjoy your day.
Dave

I'm going on the Monday. I have been before and I always enjoy the day and the crack with like minded folk.

Bargains? Well yes, they can be found but make sure you know the every day prices or you could find you are paying more than you need.

sounds like a good day out... im working on the monday so ive got either sunday, tues or the weds. wednesday seems the quietest day to go, but then if half of its been sold already i may end up going on the tues instead

I have been to FOI on many occasions in the past, my advice would be to avoid sunday if you can, as it gets very very crowded. :crowded:

I am going on Monday.....:cool:

Enjoyed myself so much am going back tomorrow..........:)

looking forward to this.... had to work tues so im going tomorrow instead....

Went Monday & Tuesday. Not as good as previous years. Few bargains (Example Ink cartridge price: Focus = £40 but Argos = £15. Brilliant Karl Taylor talks. Lots of missing companies. Not so crowded as previous years.

Back