birthday girl. my cat 17 today!

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
No
get that camera out of my face i'm tired :LOL:

prolinepops023.jpg

That's not a cat, it is some form of alien:)

Congrats on your cat reaching 17.

Congrats to your cat on her birthday and to you for keeping her fit enough to get to 17 - that's a good age too, she's got dodgy hamstead's though bless her.

hopefully she'll last a bit longer yet :D

the missing teeth are from when she got hit by a car before we moved! (2nd time! first was a broken pelvis!)
her jaw was snapped & had to be wired together & all the skin from her chin etc was ripped off & was hanging down by her chest! when we found her she was covered in blood & going into deep shock but after an operation & a couple of worrying nights in the vets she made a sudden recovery & we were able to bring her home :)

she still has a funny half hour after meals where she tears around the house bashing & crashing into everything & makes a hell of a racket clonking herself on the wooden floor :wacky:

she'll still chase things if you drag them but she'll stop for a breather after about 10 minutes now!
she's sitting right next to me now. lovely little companion :love:

only one downside is that EVERYTHING i have is covered in fur :bonk:

Last edited:
hopefully she'll last a bit longer yet :D

the missing teeth are from when she got hit by a car before we moved! (2nd time! first was a broken pelvis!)
her jaw was snapped & had to be wired together & all the skin from her chin etc was ripped off & was hanging down by her chest! when we found her she was covered in blood & going into deep shock but after an operation & a couple of worrying nights in the vets she made a sudden recovery & we were able to bring her home :)

she still has a funny half hour after meals where she tears around the house bashing & crashing into everything & makes a hell of a racket clonking herself on the wooden floor :wacky:

she'll still chase things if you drag them but she'll stop for a breather after about 10 minutes now!
she's sitting right next to me now. lovely little companion :love:

only one downside is that EVERYTHING i have is covered in fur :bonk:

Sorry to hear about her troubles - don't they worry the life out of you! All our cats lasted 16+ - I think all cats seem to have what we call a mad half hour :wacky:

Wow! She's certainly been through the wars! What's her name? Happy birthday puss :)

originally she was called Poppy but it got shortened to Pops because of the way she would always pop up onto/out of things & chase you when she was a kitty :LOL:
plus i think cats always respond better to a name with a "sss" sound in it (y)

4414644665_ecff4f609f_b.jpg

She's lovely - our first cat lived until she was 24, so you might have a good few more years of her yet... :D

Back