Birthday Present

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
I got an extention tube of a friend to help me with some macro shots. Never used one before so thought may as well post first attempt. These are of one of our tarantulas and a cuban frog.

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071_17_.jpg

IMG_0083_29_.jpg

IMG_01421.jpg

IMG_00671.jpg

Christ thats close. I can see the second but I cant really see how the first few are a spider... Excellent shots nonetheless.

The frog eyes are great shots. :clap:

Unless you knew what the tarantulas were it's even hard to pick out which part of the spider you're looking at. It's puzzling.

The frog eyes are obviously eyes and nicely lit and sharp too. So that composition doesn't confuse the viewer.

Yeah guess because I deal with them all the time I forget that other people might not know which but they are looking at lol the first 3 you can see the eyes so you know its her face. The 4th is an underneath shot of her teeth with the 5th being slightly further away showing head again. Just look for the row of straight hair like a curtain hanging down, thats the part leading down to its mouth/teeth area. Hope this helps those who arent sure which bits which. I know what you mean though in general it would be hard for the viewer to make sense of them. Thanks for the comments.

Last edited:
Back