Bittern from Leighton Moss Meetup, the Jammy Streak Continues

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a brilliant day at Leighton moss and was able to put faces to a lot of names on here

Morning started a little slowly then just as we were considering leaving the lower hide this chap showed up :D

LeightonMoss8thAugust20096.jpg

LeightonMoss8thAugust20095.jpg

LeightonMoss8thAugust20097.jpg

LeightonMoss8thAugust20098.jpg

LeightonMoss8thAugust20099.jpg

Thanks for looking C&C Welcome

Andy

Last edited:
Crackin shots Andy. Really enjoyed today and nice to meet you. If you are on a hot streak will have to get out again to see what else turns up :LOL:

Gary

Crackin shots Andy. Really enjoyed today and nice to meet you. If you are on a hot streak will have to get out again to see what else turns up

Gary

Thanks for the comments Gary, was a good to meet you aswell.

Maybe i should get up there more often, done nicely so far.....well apart from the Marshies in flight :(

Shame they didn't show much today but what BIF shots I took taday are carp, need to improve. Must try and try again. Feel another visit coming soon:D

Nice shots Andy, particularly like #1 nice clear head shot, great day out had fun and saw a a few nice birds although way off, can I say Im Bittern now :LOL:

Good to meet a Gary Steve, and Captain Jack and Son, and already fiends Jay Sophie and Rick, also Phil came along who John and I met last week (y)

I'm with Dave lovely clear headshot! good to meet up only problem is I would love a lens like yours now!

Very nice set there Andy, I enjoyed my self today we had a good laugh too. #1#2 are my favorites well done Andy! see you soon John. (y)(y)

I deffo think 1 came out the best, going to have a play around with the last shot, Looks a lot better on my screen than on the upload

Very nice set there Andy, I enjoyed my self today we had a good laugh too. #1#2 are my favorites well done Andy! see you soon John.

Good to see you again John(y)

I'm with Dave lovely clear headshot! good to meet up only problem is I would love a lens like yours now!

sorry cant help you there :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Edit

Thanks for comments aswell John and Jay

Im a bit slow tonight :thinking:

Last edited:
great shots there is a bittern at Upton Warren have just saw a brief sighting of it then it was gone I was surprised as I thought they were only here in Winter

Cheers Kaz (y) pretty new to shooting wildlife so most things are a surprise at the moment, will be happy when i can match the standard of your flight shots

Andy

(y)
I particularly like the expression in #2 :D

Jay it won't fit your camera. You'll have to buy your own :naughty:

Maybe not matey but I've seen similar spec'd ones that will on Ebay! :LOL: How much do you get for a Kidney anyway? :thinking:

Maybe not matey but I've seen similar spec'd ones that will on Ebay! How much do you get for a Kidney anyway?

depends who's buying:naughty:

I particularly like the expression in #2

Cheers Cobra(y) just that blade of grass right on the beak spoils it a little

Last edited:
Well done Andy,sorry I could not make it.Even more so after seeing these........:bang:

They appear a bit bright on my screen,perhaps a bit less brightness in PP?Quick,very quick edit Andy,if you don`t like it say so and i`ll nuke it.

andy1.jpg

Love the shots though and am pleased you got them.........(y)

Last edited:
No problems Ade.

I'm discovering a problem with the gloss screen on the macbook is that the angle of the screen makes a big difference to the brightness of the image.

on hol this week but got another two weeks free after that if your around, was thinking of Warton Crag to have a look at the Perigrines and the eric morcombe hide for the waders

Andy

Back