Bl**dy Rain

Glen

Uncle Glen
Name
Glen
Edit My Images
Yes
Can't get out to take any pics cause of the rain, so I thought I 'd share my new finished office with you. (While its still nice and tidy)

the_office.jpg

Is that your works office or your home office?

The 4th Bedroom, only the two of us, no ankle snappers yet! ;)

Glen said:
The 4th Bedroom, only the two of us, no ankle snappers yet! ;)

LOL, i bought my 2 boys their own PC in the end to keep them off mine.

Nice and tidy that office though

Cheers mate, when you live with a clean freak (Kim and Haggie eat ur heart out) you've got no choice, I'm only allowed 4 of my starwars pics on the wall too (cause its too messy having any more) mind you she let me keep my AT-AT out, it sits behind me.

I had an AT-AT, but my mum gave it away before we were posted to Cyprus for the final time. That will be worth a bit of money in the future if it's not all ready.

Still got loads of stuff, Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, Scout Walker, Speeder Bike, Rebel Transporter, Loads of figures and other small ships, had a phase of collecting Lego Starwars a few years ago all Lego stuff is un-opened. Sad I know but I like the films. Can remember going to see Return of the Jedi when I was the ripe old age of 9, been hooked since then.

I have to look carefully to find the floor in my computer room. I think your 'clean freak' would find it a bit distressing :)

Can we have another look in a week's time!

I'm glad RobertP knows what the floor is - an extention of desk space?

it'll be the same, I guarantee, my lifes not worth living otherwise!! :shock:

lovely office, maybe we need a post your office thread to share those messy floors :)

oh and those coolermaster cases are still some of the finest made ;)

Well spotted, always been a mac man (with work), until I had a crack at building my own PC 'cause at the time couldn't get the right video editing software I wanted.

Those walls are calling out for some A1 pictures!!!!

tell me about it, its on my to do list, getting near the top too!!!!

Glen said:
Can't get out to take any pics cause of the rain, so I thought I 'd share my new finished office with you. (While its still nice and tidy)

the_office.jpg

nice ikea blind, are they difficult to fit, i want to fit some of that style in my living room!

I hope your wife/girlfriend doesnt expect to have children AND a clean and tidy house!! That's a contradiction in terms!! :D

yep IKEA blind, dead easy to fit, although if not quite the right size you do have to cut down, I found it easy to use a hacksaw on the metal part or a dremel with cutting disc on, then I just strapped the slats together and chopped the whole lot on my pull saw.

Yes the wife would proberbly want to do that. :dizzy:

Back