Black Bird

Edit My Images
No
I've been on here a while and never posted any picture, so I thought it was time to see what people think of my attempts
Comments please but, be genital

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

hope this works i've never used this before

i like it, you've done a good job of getting definition in the feathers, you have focus on the eye and its a nicely captured pose.

if possible next time try to shoot from a lower viewpoint (lay on the grass if you can) This will bring you eye level with the bird, making it appear the dominant in the image and makes the viewer feel like they're in the birds world.

Thanks

Andy

i like it, you've done a good job of getting definition in the feathers, you have focus on the eye and its a nicely captured pose.

if possible next time try to shoot from a lower viewpoint (lay on the grass if you can) This will bring you eye level with the bird, making it appear the dominant in the image and makes the viewer feel like they're in the birds world.

Thanks

Andy

:agree:

It looks good, but it would have been better if the head was closer to the lens, not the rear.
Otherwise I think pretty much what Andy wrote above.

What a great first post............well done:clap:

Thanks for you comments I will bear them in mind next time as I see what you mean, would defiantly look better from a lower angle
The garden is very small so there was no chance of getting the bird from the other angle which was a shame
But will try harder next time thanks

If you put some bird seed on the ground they will come fairly regularly and they get used to you being there. I can sit in the garden with my kit set up (which is hardly subtle) and they just ignore me

And I agree with Kaz who agree`s with Keith :LOL: Great first shot, well exposed and sharp and it works lovely with the shadows as well. :clap::clap:

I agree with U8myufo who agrees with Kaz who agree`s with Keith Great first shot, well exposed and sharp and it works lovely with the shadows as well.
Seriously, its a good shot though, I like it.
However, I sugest not asking these guys to be genital, they really can be :LOL: but for now I'll be gentle with you.
Well done especially for a first post (y) :clap:
Trev

also agree thats its an excellent opening post.

very nice use of light & shade. a lower angle would have been a nice bonus here.

Back