Black tailed Godwit & Swallow

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Swallow4.jpg

BTG.jpg

Taken at Minsmere at weekend

Number 1 for me too, but they are both good. Getting a swallow in flight like that is excellent (y)

well done catching that swallow not easy,on the second there is a black dot I would clone out but nice shot all the same

Thanks, the black dot is a water droplet off the birds bill.

2 fantastic shots, I think its number 2 for me though...the birds head, legs and tail are sharp yet there is a nice amount of motion in the wings, lovely composition too.

Well done sir (y)

Cracking pair of shots, re the swallow did the original capture the whole PF sign?

Thaks guys.

No the original didn't have all the sign in, I was set up for the bird coming in. I only had a couple of hours, otherwise I would have tried a wider shot as well.

two very good images the composition is very good imo the swallow was captured very well timing must have been spot on.... (y)

That is an excellent capture of the Swallow Lee :clap:, take me hat off to you for that one (y) and the Godwit is a close second place shot ;)
I whent in to check on the chickens yesterday and there was a Swallow flying around like mad trying to find it`s way out again :LOL:

Last edited:
Not sure why people are choosing 1 or 2 ...didnt know it was a comp.......

Thanks for showing us 2 awesome shots that I will store in my mind long after this thread has gone.
wish i could even capture the black dot........lol

Keith (y)

Not sure why people are choosing 1 or 2 ...didnt know it was a comp.......

Thanks for showing us 2 awesome shots that I will store in my mind long after this thread has gone.
wish i could even capture the black dot........lol

Keith (y)

Thanks Keith.

Back