Bloomin' Lovely!

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
3120047839_0ff69d7ae4_o.jpg

One taken in the studio today with Megan, who is currently 25weeks pregnant with her first baby. She's having a little boy and will be called Will :)

CC is welcome

Wasn't me :LOL:

The WB is just a fraction on the warm side for me. I did took a meter in lightroom of her left breast on a nice grey part of the tunic and it moved it slightly cooler, which made the tunic/top a better colour.

love this shot! just dont show the wife she is broody enough!

Aww thats great. Will, what a gorgeous name... :love:

Liking that shot Adele. Love the reflective floor. It is a bit warm, but hey, its a warming pic tbh. Well done.
Dean:)

Wasn't me :LOL:

The WB is just a fraction on the warm side for me. I did took a meter in lightroom of her left breast on a nice grey part of the tunic and it moved it slightly cooler, which made the tunic/top a better colour.

Do you have any proof it wasnt you! ;)
I will recheck the PP of the pic when I go back to re-edit the rest of the set [I took sooooooooooo many trying different things!] And its not a grey its a silver and its shiney :p
But I will make a note to check on it, and you just had to take the metering off her left breast didnt you! :nono::nono:

love this shot! just dont show the wife she is broody enough!

:LOL: You're near to me, I'll track you down and show her them all! :D

Aww thats great. Will, what a gorgeous name... :love:

Thats what I thought Janet! So Cute!

Liking that shot Adele. Love the reflective floor. It is a bit warm, but hey, its a warming pic tbh. Well done.
Dean:)

Thanks Dean! The floor is ace! :love:

Do you have any proof it wasnt you! ;)
I will recheck the PP of the pic when I go back to re-edit the rest of the set [I took sooooooooooo many trying different things!] And its not a grey its a silver and its shiney :p
But I will make a note to check on it, and you just had to take the metering off her left breast didnt you! :nono::nono:

My point exactly. In this shot it's grey, when adjusted it is silver. Stop being defensive, please.

Hi Dell - looks like there's a fair amount of reflected backlight bouncing around. Top of her hands and foot are quite bright - and it looks as though this is light leakage is from either the rear flash units or bouncing back from the rear paper/wall/backdrop.

Maybe increase the gap slightly between the model a the background - or drop the rear flash a tad.

Hi Dell - looks like there's a fair amount of reflected backlight bouncing around. Top of her hands and foot are quite bright - and it looks as though this is light leakage is from either the rear flash units or bouncing back from the rear paper/wall/backdrop.

Maybe increase the gap slightly between the model a the background - or drop the rear flash a tad.

Thanks MM! I will look into it the next time I'm in the studio.
The lighting isnt any different than we use for the kiddie shots, nor is she sat too far back.....so I'm confused...:LOL::LOL::LOL: Altho at this time of the morning it generally doesn take much! :bonk:

'Confused' as to my comment or 'confused' as to why the they are slightly blown ?

Yes nice picture, I am sure she will love them.

Just one nit-picking comment - watch those dirty soles of her feet :puke::puke:

Whats the max saturation trick you refer to?

'Confused' as to my comment or 'confused' as to why the they are slightly blown ?

Confused as to why they are slightly blown! I'll relook at the origional image, could be the diffuse glow thats been added (y)

Lovely shot and model position, and great to see a dressed lady-in-waiting with a pretty top that does not cling tightly to her bump.

Yeah, that top she had on was Lovely! She said she was modelling for Mama's and Papa's :LOL:

Yes nice picture, I am sure she will love them.
Just one nit-picking comment - watch those dirty soles of her feet :puke::puke:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: They're not as bad on the origional image I dont think. cos they are slighty in shadow it could be the way the blacks/contrast has shown them up!

Very nice shot (y):

Thank you!

Whats the max saturation trick you refer to?

I'm going to have to ask what the max saturation trick is now :shrug:

Pxl8 mentioned on a previous thread of mine which has now been closed that you can tell if an image has a colour cast [be it by the origional image how it was taken or the Post Processing] by getting the saturation slider, and going all the way to the top with it. This will then show what type of cast it has eg....what colour.

I am unsure whether or not pxl8 was informing me that these also have a colour cast or just reminding me that when I am doing the rest and re pp-ing them, then to do this trick will sort it anyway! :)

HTH

I am unsure whether or not pxl8 was informing me that these also have a colour cast or just reminding me that when I am doing the rest and re pp-ing them, then to do this trick will sort it anyway! :)

It does have a slightly warm cast, most noticeable in the soft reflection. The image is in AdobeRGB too so that doesn't help with judging the colours unless you're viewing in a colour managed browser.

Processing aside, I think my main problem with the shot is the top. The pattern hides her bump. I think a plain top would have help show it off better (y)

It does have a slightly warm cast, most noticeable in the soft reflection. The image is in AdobeRGB too so that doesn't help with judging the colours unless you're viewing in a colour managed browser.

Processing aside, I think my main problem with the shot is the top. The pattern hides her bump. I think a plain top would have help show it off better (y)

Thanks for that Pxl8 - I do have some of her in different clothes also! And some of the naked bump! Will be processed and possibly shown when they're done :)

I like this Adele (y) It would be nice to see some more from the shoot if you can share them ;)

Had to laugh at this though:

:LOL: :LOL:

I was having a bad day Jo! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :LOL::LOL:
:bang::bang:

Back