Blue Tit & Long Tailed tit

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I have kept the title straight to the point so as to not mislead anybody :LOL:, the phone in complaints has been ringing none stop :D Just a couple from the other day, just wonder that if the tail was in focus on the Ltt would it have improved the shot any :shrug:

IMG_1957_filtered.jpg

IMG_2169_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
I don`t know how youve managed it Rich but youve made the 'cute,' 'lovable' LTT appear demonic :LOL: :LOL:

Only joking (though he does look pretty evil), I like them both nice and sharp and well composed....with the perch in the BT shot being my kind of perch (y)

Lovely captures, particularly like the different angle on the LTT. What lens were these taken with. ?

Lovely pair of shots. I prefer the blue tit but the different angle of the LTT is quite nice to. The OOF tail is a little distracting but other than that (y)

Thanks all, Kaz I noted what you mentioned and tried a different crop, with the bird being so close to start with any crop was just going to pull it in close anyway. I have also lifted the bird up as much as possible but had no more room in the bottom of the frame to play about with :shrug:

IMG_1957_filtered-1.jpg

Two very nice shots Rich and I have to agree the second edit on the BT is better (y)

The BT re-crop works better but I feel a tad too tight.

Stunning photos, looks like its clinging on for dear life in #1, its different which is why i think its great.

Back