Blue Tit & Robin

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for looking and any C&C welcome

BLUE_filtered.jpg

Robie.jpg

Love the first one! Almost looks like it's got a sore foot!

What PP if any has been done on the robin? It looks very lightly cross processed! I like it.

Love the first one! Almost looks like it's got a sore foot!

What PP if any has been done on the robin? It looks very lightly cross processed! I like it.

Thanks Barry, well apart from running them through neat image they have just been twiddled in Photoshop, but have done nothing in particular as far as im aware :shrug:;) When you say crossed processed, are you saying the pic has had two different types of processing and then merged as one? :thinking:

Love the Robin pose on that pine cone :)

Thanks Matty, although I am wondering if I should be up a tad higher with some of these shots :shrug: Does the pov work?

If you search for cross processing on google images you will see what i mean!

The colours look like an "older" photo, I like it.

Two great shots there..........love both poses, but the Robin is superb!

If you search for cross processing on google images you will see what i mean!

The colours look like an "older" photo, I like it.
Cheers Barry, no I did not. But!! :D
Two great shots there..........love both poses, but the Robin is superb!

Thanks Keith

Two cracking shots Rich, but your wb is all over the place. The effect isn't unattractive on these two shots, and if it's intentional then just ignore me. :D

Brilliant shots and with xmas looming I would have found my card front already. Only 92 shopping days left you know :)

Two fine shots Rich, as for C&C, I am not totally convinced about the crop/composition. Can't put my finger on exactly what it is though.

Lovely shots Rich (y)

I tend to agree with Donna about the crop.

I would have given the bluetit more room to the right than the left.

And possibly more pine cone for the robin and a little less head room, subjectively opinionated twiterer that I am :D

really like the blue tit, great pose, but have to agree with more space on the birds right to look into

Love them both.

Two cracking shots Rich, but your wb is all over the place. The effect isn't unattractive on these two shots, and if it's intentional then just ignore me. :D
I think you are right Cedric, I messed up during my experimenting :naughty: But as you say they kinda work, tbh I was not that happy with the original but thought I would have a play in editing and see what I could come up with, this is as far as I got really before bed time :D excuses excuses eh? :LOL:
Brilliant shots and with xmas looming I would have found my card front already. Only 92 shopping days left you know :)
Feel free :)
Two fine shots Rich, as for C&C, I am not totally convinced about the crop/composition. Can't put my finger on exactly what it is though.
Thanks Donna. Again I know what you mean, the Robin shot in particular, I should have cropped a bit better and spent the time brushing out the unwanted clutter.
Lovely shots Rich (y)

I tend to agree with Donna about the crop.

I would have given the bluetit more room to the right than the left.

And possibly more pine cone for the robin and a little less head room, subjectively opinionated twiterer that I am :D
Thanks Ant (y)
really like the blue tit, great pose, but have to agree with more space on the birds right to look into
Thanks
Love them both.
Thank you
No No it's spot on (y)
;)

nice shots Rich but the composition on the blue tit is wrong for me he should have less room on the left so he is looking into more room on the right and maybe the robin not quite so central just having more room to look into on the left just my opinion though

I think you are right Cedric, I messed up during my experimenting :naughty: But as you say they kinda work, tbh I was not that happy with the original but thought I would have a play in editing and see what I could come up with, this is as far as I got really before bed time :D excuses excuses eh? :LOL:

;)

LOL. Too much experimentin' I think. ;)

It's tricky to get a good colour balance when it's that far out of whack, but these look more natural colour to me Rich?

3949920201_663122626c_o.jpg

3949921743_54be7f9861_o.jpg

FWIW I use Canon DPP and I rarely have to alter WB.

Back