blue tit

Name
ciaran
Edit My Images
Yes
popped round to a friends house, dumped my hide in his garden for a few while, along came this lil fella (or girl?)
IMG_7461.jpg

as well as my latest edit to the robin comp
hope you like (c+c welcome)

It looks bright and a touch over exposed to be honest, how does it look on your own monitor ?

it was shot against a very bright sky, I used dpp's highlight alert thing, and stopped down a touch to stop things being blown (no red flashing)...
oh well back to drawing board again

thanks for responses

A lovely capture Ciaran in a natural environment (y) You have caught it well and considering the bright bg you have not over exposed the whites on the bird itself. I have done a quick edit on it just to show that all is not really lost :D Their eye is naturally hidden due to the dark patch so when you edit BT shots just keep that in mind.

BT-2.jpg

A lovely capture Ciaran in a natural environment (y) You have caught it well and considering the bright bg you have not over exposed the whites on the bird itself. I have done a quick edit on it just to show that all is not really lost :D Their eye is naturally hidden due to the dark patch so when you edit BT shots just keep that in mind.

cheers will have a go tonight when i eventually get out of work...

Back