Blue Tit .........

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C9899-Edit.jpg

C & C always welcome.

Thank you for looking :)

not enough impact Tom and a bit soft, but i do like shots of birds in their environment.

Nice natural pose Tom but if this wasnt a huge crop I would have cropped it a bit tighter and lost some space off the rhs, the bird itself does appear to be suffering with a bit of noise I think though :shrug:

not enough impact Tom and a bit soft, but i do like shots of birds in their environment.

Thank you. I think that when you are trying to emphasis a bird in its environment type shot there is always a compromise on impact. A tighter crop will give that impact - but at the expense of the environmental surroundings.

Nice natural pose Tom but if this wasnt a huge crop I would have cropped it a bit tighter and lost some space off the rhs, the bird itself does appear to be suffering with a bit of noise I think though :shrug:

Cheers Rich - like the setting so am trying to draw a good compromise with it.

Tom

Hi Tom, fancy meeting you here!

Nice setting and good composition. I think it's a wee bit soft where it counts, but after all they are such tiny wee things.

Martin :)

Hi Tom, fancy meeting you here!

Nice setting and good composition. I think it's a wee bit soft where it counts, but after all they are such tiny wee things.

Martin :)

Tis a small world indeed Martin - thanks for commenting.

Very nice mate
Regards
Richard

Thank you very much Richard.

Tom

Back