Bluebell Bonanza

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
20100419191714_bluebell_bonanza.jpg

Taken last year, but I noticed they are starting to appear already this year, so thought it about time for another seasonal photo. This was taken in Middleton Woods, Ilkley. It is a great spot for Bluebells, the woods are very large and there are literally bluebells everywhere! Plenty of shots to be had, but I think this close up is one of my favourites from last years wander around.

More...

Lovely. I really love bluebell woods and the amazing colours. This shot really conveys that feeling.

I may be able to visit middelton woods this saturday, does anyone know if the bluebells
are in flower yet or is it a little to soon. I would have to visit earlly sat morning for an hour or so on my way to Bradford , any advice or infomation would be most appreciated

Lovely. I really love bluebell woods and the amazing colours. This shot really conveys that feeling.

I may be able to visit middelton woods this saturday, does anyone know if the bluebells
are in flower yet or is it a little to soon. I would have to visit earlly sat morning for an hour or so on my way to Bradford , any advice or infomation would be most appreciated

I went up there about a week ago to see if there were any daffies and although I didn't go into the woods there were signs of the odd bluebell on the edges by the road, so you might not find masses, but should be some.

thanks for the quick reply. It will mean leaving home about 4.30 am in order to fit it in & would do so if it was worth while to get some good photo oportunities . If I cant be sure of a good show of bluebells I will leave it & make a special visit in a couple of weeks time.
I am determind toget some bluebell shots this spring.

Last edited:
Back